Returning to this web site?
If you are a Lecturer or Staff member of this University, an e-mail message was sent to you with the instructions for channging your password. Please check your mail. If you still have difficulties in logging in, please send an email to Technical Support (email@example.com)
Students need to reset their password every 42 days; if you did not do so, go to this link: UB Account Password Reset !
Please be aware that Resetting of Password is done twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
Is this your first time here?
Sorry for the inconvenience, but this course is available only to registered students who have a valid username and password. If you would like to register to this or other online courses, please use the links in the main menu of this site, under Student Support, or use this link: Enroll me to a course (you will need to log in as a guest, without password, in order to access this form)
Not able to log in?
- Please open this document and follow the instructions given in there. Solving log in problems
- If this did not work, you may consider using the information from this link to activate your UB Account Activate your UB Account
- If your UB Account has expired, you need to reset your password by following this link. Follow these steps:
- Click on the link to reset your password link
- Click on the "Log in as guest" button on the left side of this screen
- Complete the form, submit and confirm.